Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Perfect Plaid III

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last card I crafted using some of the scrap plaid paper that was donated by our local scrapbook store, Crop A While.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and Basic Black.  The Mossy Meadow layer was textured with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The image is Gina K Tree Silhouettes stamped in Mossy Meadow on an ivory of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more ivory of unknown origin.

These masculine plaid cards have been really fun to craft.  I wish I had more pieces of this great paper because I really could have crafted more.  These set of tree silhouette stamps is really wonderful and I don't know why I don't use it more often.  I'm not certain why I chose to stamp the image on the right side of the panel but I quite like it, especially with the branches just a titch off the edge of the page.  A great card and a great series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment