Thursday, April 27, 2017

Quilted Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Christmas card crafted during my recent blitz.


The printed paper is Echo Park "Christmas Cheer" Cozy Quilt layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The card is highlighted with Candy Cane Stickles.

This Christmas card is yet another quick and easy card.  The paper is so wonderful, I kept the layout really straight forward so as to not cover up any more of the paper than necessary.  I choose to use black again because I've been so pleased with the other cards in which I've used black.  The black also works particularly well with the black hexagons that are visible.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment