Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Another Christmas Delivery

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card crafted during an afternoon blitz.


The printed papers are of unknown origin layered on Bazzill Red Devil.  The sentiment is Stampendous Script Greetings stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Stampin’ Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishment is American Crafts.

I didn't originally plan to craft two cards with this single 12X12 strip but these trucks were too irresistible.  I debated using the red and green layers again but when I saw this snowflake paper in the pile, I thought it would work perfectly.  I don't usually think of using black in Christmas cards but in this case, with the black elements in the trucks it really works.  The Altenew black ink doesn't stamp as crisp as the Versafine Onyx Black but I found it worked really well with these more vintage style papers.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment