Sunday, April 30, 2017

Perfectly Filmed

Hello everyone,

Today’s post is a special birthday card that I crafted for one of my husband’s co-workers to give to his mother who, along with her son, is very much a film buff.
  
 
The film strip is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black.  The sentiment is Sentimentally Yours More Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.


I’ve never used a film strip embellishment before but I just had to give it a try for this birthday card.  What other type of card could I craft for a movie aficionado?  I had to splice the film because the middle frame wasn't really appropriate for a mother's birthday card.  I really love having all the elements on the angle, which is absolutely not part of my usual layout repertoire.  This certainly ranks up there as one of my favourite, if not one of my best cards ever!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment