Sunday, June 4, 2017

Another Happy Father's Day

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first card which I attempted to craft for my husband.


The images are Inkadinkado and A Muse Putter stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and coloured with Chameleon and Tombow markers.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image is layered on Bazzill Blue and Recollections Black.  The embellishments are K & Company Golf Sticker Medley.

After I finished this image panel I realized it didn't suit my husband at all.  While I like the blue and red together, it's not right for hubby who leans towards silver and black at the best of times.  I moved on.  This is still a great card, I love the images and the embellishments.  It's masculine, with no muss nor fuss.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment