Friday, January 12, 2018

Argyle Goodness

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post uses a colour combination that I just love!


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup “Alphabet Soup” Beef Bouillon layered on Close To My Heart Slate and Stampin’ Up Night of Navy.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Tin of Cards stamped on Recollections White in Altenew Olive and layered on more Night of Navy and Recollections White.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots.

I've always loved this piece of argyle paper.  The colours work together so perfectly and offer a lot of options for coordinating.  I love the font of the sentiment and it really pops when stamped in the Olive ink.  I debated using a coloured paper for the banner let but actually quite like the extra layer of white.  This is a great masculine birthday card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment