Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Mom

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the birthday card I crafted for my mother in mid-November.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Poppy and Fern.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with a layered flower punched from more Poppy and Fern and is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

My mom checks out my blog every day and absolutely loved this card that I'd crafted for the senior's residence in September so I decided it was completely appropriate to replicate it for her own card.  My mom is also a quilter so I was pretty sure she'd like this quilt-inspired flower.  I love the size of this flower and the colours are just beautiful.  She really liked her card and recognized my 'CASE' easily.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment