Sunday, January 7, 2018

Birdie Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for a girlfriend.


The printed paper is Joy Crafts Owl's World layered on Momenta Denise Urban, an ivory Bazzill and Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Denami Design stamped in Soft Suede on more ivory.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Denim Pearls.

This is another pretty simple and straightforward card made very effective by this great paper.  My girlfriend has a penchant for owl's and I bought this paper pad with her in mind.  I love this owl and tried to position the sentiment to catch his eye!  My girlfriend has three young boys which doesn't lend to many really feminine moments thus the swirly/girly sentiment.  Her birthday, like my own, is in December so I purposely craft her a definitively non-Christmas birthday card. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment