Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Bottom's Up One More Time

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second of two commissioned non-holiday wine bottle tags.


The printed paper is Magenta "Nature" Cold Harmony layered on Recollections White and Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue. The medallion was punched from more Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue as well as Garden Green using Martha Stewart's Quilted Edge Punch Around The Page set.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I am really loving crafting wine bottle tags!  As they don't need envelops or go in the mail, they offer the chance to add some fantastic dimension that I wouldn't otherwise include.  I just love making the medallions and find the results really spectacular.  I also like being able to include elements which go off the edge of the base, like this banner.  Expect more bottle tags in the future as they're just too much fun to make!

I hope you enjoy this tag and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment