Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Butterfly Blues

Hello everyone,

I'm starting off 2018 by posting all the non-holiday cards I've crafted over the past few months.


The printed paper is Making Cards Wonderful Watercolours layered on Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant, and a pale blue and green of unknown origin.  The image is Stampendous Butterfly Trio coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons, spritzed with water and stamped on watercolour paper.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word.  Both the image and sentiment are layered on more Elegant Eggplant.  The card is highlighted with Want 2 Scrap Say It With Pearl White Baby Bling.

This is such a beautiful summery card most welcome on a bitter cold January day.  I really tailored this card to the recipient who loves these colours and the nature theme.  I didn't have these actual French words so I used Microsoft Word and printed them.  It's a great way to get one-off sentiments without having to purchase stamps.  I love the colours and the technique used on this card and am so very pleased with the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment