Friday, January 26, 2018

In Shades Of Blue

Hello everyone,

I'm posting another 'thinking of you' card today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White and Close To My Heart Black.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on Recollections White and layered on more Close To My Heart Black. The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I love the swirls and shells on this printed paper.  As I often do with paper I especially love, I kept the layout very simple so as not to cover up any more of the background than necessary.  I love how the font of the sentiment is smooth and flowing, like waves.  The blue, black and white colour combination works so very well together.  I had the Liquid Pearls on my desk so it seemed right to add a few well placed dots to bring it all together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment