Saturday, January 20, 2018

A Burst of Sunshine

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is extra special.  This is for my girlfriend whose mother commissioned this series of cards.


The image is Annabelle Square Posies stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on Recollections Vanilla and painted with LuminArte Autumn Butternut, Buttercup, Cedarwood, Mango Mamba and Mustard Green Twinkling H20s.  The image is layered on a burnished gold of unknown origin and DCWV Glittered Cardstock.  The sentiment is Memory Box Happy Birthday Friendship Script die cut from more burnished gold.  The card is highlighted with Golden Rod Stickles.

Nothing makes my girlfriend happier than glitter so I went all out glitter when I crafted this card.  Adhesive was the biggest challenge and glitter paper is the biggest pain on which to adhere elements.  My girlfriend's favourite flower is a sunflower so this image was just perfect and using Twinkling H2Os for painting was also a no-brainer.  I'm so happy with this card and I know my girlfriend's mother will love giving it to her daughter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment