Friday, January 19, 2018

Perfectly Happy

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card wasn't intended for anyone in particular but uses a favourite paper.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Laughing Lola layered on Laughing Lola and Multicrafts golds.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental Too die cut from more Multicrafts gold and Close To My Heart Happy To Be Friends stamped in Altenew Cosmic Berry on Recollections Vanilla.  The vanilla banner was die cut from a Sizzix Banners Framelit and is highlighted with Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls.

I had a hard time not keeping this card.  Laughing Lola is one of my all time favourite printed papers.  I love the colours and the paisleys are awesome!  This particular die cut sentiment has a coordinating stamp which I fully intended to use but no matter how many times I tried, using a variety of different techniques, I couldn't get them to line up.  So frustrating!  I eventually decided to just die cut a piece of Multicrafts gold.  I'm glad I did because I love the results!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment