Wednesday, January 17, 2018

For The Star Wars Fan

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is for the ultimate Star Wars fan.


The printed paper is Penny Black Zest layered on Ranger Core'dinations.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Brushed stamped in Altenew Paper Bag on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Ranger Core'dinations.  The images are a variety of Star Wars stickers of unknown origin.

The recipient of this card is a twelve year old boy who I don't know at all and it was a bit of a challenge to come up with a theme that I thought he'd like.  When I was crafting these cards in December, the new Star Wars movie was all the rage so I took a chance that this would work.  After the success of yesterday's card, I really wanted it to work!  My daughter had a stash of leftover Star Wars stickers in her stash and was happy to provide them for this card.  I choose this background paper because it reminded me of a barren planet and I like how the neutral colour allows the stickers to pop!  I will admit that this isn't my most favourite card so I really hope he likes it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment