Monday, January 8, 2018

For A Baby Girl

Hello everyone,

This is a sweet baby girl card that I crafted for a colleague.


The printed paper is Echo Park "Bundle of Joy" Its A Girl layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Old Olive.  The primary sentiment is American Crafts Baby, Baby, Baby stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on more Early Espresso and Old Olive.  The secondary sentiment is Stampin' Up Warm Words stamped in Close To My Heart Blush on Whisper White.  The embellishment is of unknown origin and is highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.

This baby girl card is for a male colleague but I didn't want it to be super girly as he'll need to time to adjust to all the pink and frills that will now be part of his world.  I love this Echo Park paper.  It's obviously very feminine but it's not over the top girly.  It also has some great colours with which to coordinate.  As I was looking for sentiments I came across this old Stampin' Up set and thought it worked wonderfully with the different fonts in the square stamp.  The little flower embellishment has been in my stash for years and it couldn't have been more perfect for this card.  A really great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment