Monday, January 15, 2018

For A Golfer

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a golfer's card.


The background image is Stampin’ Up Watercolor Wash stamped in Pear Pizzazz.  The images are K&Company Life’s Little Occasions Golf Sticker Medley.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Happy Celebrations stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Altenew Olive.

I love this golf card!  It's just so much fun!  Like yesterday's card, it was made purposely for either my girlfriend's brother or father, both of whom are golfers.  I think the background image couldn't be more perfect for a golf card.  I used a more subtle green ink for the background stamp to ensure that this two-step sentiment would stamp well and it certainly worked out as I'd hoped.  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment