Saturday, January 6, 2018

Home Sweet Home

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a house warming card that was commissioned by a colleague.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Homey layered on a blue Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Double Take stamped in Altenew Desert Night and Ocean Waves on a white Bazzill, layered on more blue Bazzill and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

It's not often I'm asked to craft a house warming card so this was really quite fun.  It's not a complex card by any stretch but it provided the perfect excuse to play with this new Stampin' Up stamp.  I wasn't sure how much I'd like the shadow effect but I think it's pretty spectacular!  This house paper was perfect for this type of card so I'm glad I had some in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment