Thursday, January 18, 2018

Robots And Phasers

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is another fun boy-themed card.


The printed paper is Carta Bella Toy Box layered on blue of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more blue.  The images are atd Boys Will Be Boys stickers.

This card is for the eight year old brother of yesterday's card and I just love it!  I found this Carta Bella pad in the sale bin and it found my way into my basket because it was just too perfect for boys cards.  I think the 'phasers' are the perfect background for this robot and gear embellishments.  The sentiment is a lot of fun too!  I really hope he likes it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment