Friday, December 1, 2017

All A Glitter

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is all about that which glitters.


The printed paper is American Crafts Moss Merry Glitter Paper layered on Recollections White and Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Recollections white.  The banners are punched from more Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver and are highlighted wit Lime Green Stickles.

I've had this glittered paper in my stash for eons.  I found it at a scrapbooking store outside of Montreal when I was on a road trip with a girlfriend.  Whenever I see it, I think it will be difficult to use but it actually works like a dream.  I kept every about this card really simple and straightforward to ensure that as little as possible of the glitter paper was covered.  This is an utterly spectacular glitter card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment