Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Treats

Hello everyone,

Today's post uses some more great Stampin' Up paper.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Christmas Around The World layered on Garden Green.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Christmas Messages stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbons and brad are of unknown origin.  The brad is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

I really love the two different ribbons on this card.  The green tails on the punched tag sentiment work beautifully.  While I love all the treats depicted on this paper, I do question the background colour used.  It's that weird/awkward blush colour that leaves me cold.  It's not very evocative of Christmas.  I would have chosen a grey or tan neutral.  All complaints aside, I still love the paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment