Monday, December 11, 2017

Plaid and Pretty

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned Christmas card.


The background is BoBunny Merry & Bright layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Basic Black.  The image is Stampin' Up Embellished Ornament stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip and Sakura Red Gelly Roll pen, and cut with Sizzix Delicate Ornament Thinlits.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Whisper White.  The embellishment is Teresa Collins Candy Cane Lane.

When I crafted this card I couldn't help but think of my father as he loved a flannel plaid and this black and red check would have been a favourite.  This somewhat fancy ornament shouldn't work with the plaid but because the white snowflakes are rather intricate, I think it turned out beautifully.  I also love using the sentiment as a tag, making this card even more of a gift.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment