Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Bejeweled Tree

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is another commission from a colleague


The image is Penny Black Tannenbaum stamped in Altenew Moss on Recollections White and layered on a shimmery red of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Fern.  The image is highlighted with Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Says stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Stampendous Red Tinsel embossing powder.

My colleague asked for a special card for her Great Aunt who likes all things that sparkle.  She had mentioned a tree so this stamped seems to be a perfect fit!  I really love the rhinestone garland and this image provides the perfect circles for it.  I can envision another card with a Stickles garland.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment