Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sparkling Santa

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Christmas beauty!


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Silver Bells layered on Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Close To My Heart Pewter on a white of unknown origin, glittered with Glitter Ritz cool highlight microfine transparent glitter and layered on more silver.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël also stamped in Close To My Heart Pewter on a white of unknown origin.

This is another beautiful card that I wish I could repeat over and over again.  I love the colours in the printed paper and different size of ornaments just add even more interest.  I thought this would be a difficult paper to use because of the scale of the ornaments but it was super easy.  I never regret including this Santa image on any commissioned Christmas cards, he is just so lovely.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment