Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Bright Red Sentiment

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is one of my favourites in this commissioned series.



The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a black Bazzill.  The sentiment is cut with a Dee's Distinctively Die Small Merry Christmas from a flocked red ribbon of unknown origin.

I love this paper!  I only have a few bits so I will be doling it out very judiciously.  If every card I crafted turned out so beautifully, I swear I would consider making carding a full time job!  I used black to layer so the images really popped!  I have a fair bit flocked red ribbon and thought myself utterly brilliant to try some die cutting.  It worked so well, there is little doubt I'll do this again.  The hardest part was affixing the sentiment because it was somewhat unstable.  Patience required but so very worth the effort.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment