Sunday, December 3, 2017

The Season In Colour

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is one of my favourites in this commission.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on layered on an embossed white of unknown origin and a shimmery navy of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Holiday and coordinating die cut stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock and Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss on Colorbök Neutral Cardstock.  The sentiment is layered on Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The embellishments are EK Success.

This is one of my favourite scraps.  I love the colours and the pattern is awesome!  I'm also loving the Altenew stamp and die sets and this holiday one is no exception.  I wasn't sure I'd like the 'halftone' impression but I find it really awesome.  I like that there is an outline that is optional.  It makes for some really interesting (and appealing) options like Peacock and Blackberry Bliss.  I think this is a really wonderful result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment