Saturday, January 17, 2015

Blue Ribbon Thanks

Hello everyone,

I decided a really simple, but still very cute, card was needed after all the intricate cards so far.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla, layered on Ruby Red and Crushed Curry, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Craftsmart.

This card couldn't have been easier to craft.  I chose this particular sentiment from the set because I could use a square punch to cut it as well as to cut the Ruby Red piece upon which its layered.  I decided to add another layer to the sentiment is a different colour because it needed just that little extra pop!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty blue ribbon. I like how you use every bit of paper you can--seemingly without effort!

    ReplyDelete