Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Frivolously Fun

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun and feminine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on an orange Bazzill and highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.  The sentiment is Verve stamped in Altenew Autumn Blaze on Recollections White and layered on more orange.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye My Girl enamel dots.

When I chose this paper I figured not all seniors in the residence would enjoy vintage.  There has to be one who would appreciate these sweet flip flops with just a titch of added sparkle!  I could have chosen just about any solid colour with which to coordinate but I think the orange added just that little bit extra level of fun.  The enamel dots also add another bit of fun.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment