Monday, August 27, 2018

A Beautiful Mosaic

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card with a wonderful patterned paper.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue and Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Indian Corn Blue on Recollections White and layered on more Sweet Leaf.  The rhinestone embellishments are of unknown origin.

I love the colours in this paper.  The print is a beautiful mosaic and is a great scale for these smaller cards.  Given the correct scale, it didn't matter that the pattern on the paper isn't trimmed evenly.  I found this much more forgiving than many other papers.  I think this is a great neutral birthday card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment