Sunday, August 26, 2018

Best In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is all blue but is so beautiful!


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Crystal Blue and Sapphire.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Avery Elle New Moon on Recollections White.  The rhinestone embellishments are of unknown origin.

I wasn't sure about this paper when I first pulled it out of the scrap bin but once I found the perfect coordinating paper I knew it would make a great card for this commission.  I actually love the tone on tone blues.  The font of this sentiment isn't the greatest for the style of the images but it was a great size.  A very lovely result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment