Thursday, August 23, 2018

On The Diamond

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a more masculine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Dusty Durango and Old Olive.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Firebrick on Recollections White and layered on a piece of crimped Old Olive.  The copper embellishments are of unknown origin.

This isn't not my usual printed paper but I really like how it is more masculine and has tons of colours with which to coordinate.  I used these copper embellishments because they struck me as a bit more on the masculine side.  They also work well with the Dusty Durango and Old Olive.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment