Sunday, August 19, 2018

In Blue And White

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another birthday card using a mirrored blue card base.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a mirrored blue of unknown and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Dusk.  The card is highlighted with Turquoise Stickles.

A number of years back one of my colleagues gave me a pile of scraps from her own stash and this piece of leaf paper was part of her gift.  It's slightly transparent but very fibrous so not the easiest to trim.  I love how the mirrored blue layer looks through the leaves.  I chose this paper because it allowed me to stamp right on the paper.  The font of the sentiment has a bit of an Asian look which I thought worked particularly well with this piece of paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 


No comments:

Post a Comment