Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Fabulously Feminine

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is a truly lovely feminine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a deep rose Bazzill.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings stamped in Close To My Heart Cranberry on Recollections White and layered on Ranger Worn Lipstick and a green Bazzill.  The embellishments are rhinestone stickers of unknown origin.

This is such a pretty card.  It's got such beautiful colours and the combination of line images and solid flowers are wonderful.  A little sentiment layered and raised makes for a striking focal point.  Most of these birthday cards are extremely simple as the volume of the commission didn't allow for anything really complex.  That said, I think they all turned out beautifully.  It also allowed me to use up some of the many scraps in my bins.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment