Thursday, August 30, 2018

Confetti Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely feminine birthday card.


The printed paper and black layer are of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Gina K Garden Silhouettes stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more Cotton Candy and black.  The square rhinestone embellishments are of unknown origin.

I find this printed paper very appealing and have used it not only for card but also wine bottle tags.  I love the colour combination and the 'confetti' aspect is perfect for cards.  I used square embellishments to coordinate with the square 'confetti' images.  In hindsight I wish I had used the banner punch on the sentiment panel as it likely would have worked better with the pink and black banner layers.  It still a really lovely result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment