Wednesday, August 29, 2018

On The Diagonal

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is sweet simplicity.


The printed paper and pink layer are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Gina K Follow Your Dreams stamped in Stampin' Up Taken With Teal on Recollections White and layered on Taken With Teal paper.  The metal flower embellishment is of unknown origin.

I really love these diagonal stripes.  You can coordinate with virtually any colour.  I decided to leave the layout extremely simple not only for the sake of time. but because the sentimental panel really pops against the stripes.  I found this metal flower in my stash and likely have had it for years.  I bought the embellishments to add interest to a piece of cross-stitch I'd done for a friend and it was long before I even got into card making.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment