Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Another Easy Greeting

Hello everyone,

This birthday card post uses another great Gina K sentiment.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a pink Bazzill.  The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper on Recollections White and layered on more pink and Juniper.  The ribbon bow and embellishment are of unknown origin.

I really love this paper.  The colours are wonderful and are so very easy with which to coordinate.  The paper rather reminds me of a quilt or a vintage apron.  I really love this (and yesterday's) Gina K sentiments.  Not only are they the perfect scale for a smaller card but they're easy to cut with a square punch.  This always makes layering extremely straightforward.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment