Friday, August 31, 2018

Soft Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely floral birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark purple Bazzill.  The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant on Recollections White.  The embellishment is a Martha Stewart Lace Butterfly.

This is another favourite piece of printed paper.  I love the gingham check background.  It pretty easy to coordinate given the variety of colours in the flowers.  I chose to use a darker purple and it really makes the printed paper pop.  The sentiment has a simple font which also works well with the printed paper and the layout.  I love these lace butterflies and have used them judiciously over the years because I can't get them anymore.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment