Saturday, September 1, 2018

Another Soft Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is another lovely floral.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue and Thistle.  The sentiment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style stamped in Altenew Persian blue on Recollections White and layered on more Thistle.  The rhinestone embellishments are of unknown origin.

I love the soft watercolour style of this paper.  Like yesterday's card, it has a simple sweetness that is so lovely on a card.  Again, I could have used any number of colours with which to coordinate.  The sentiment punch is perhaps a little to ornate for this card but I wanted to play with punched layers.  It's certainly still a lovely result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment