Monday, September 10, 2018

So Many Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is all butterflies.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Sweet Leaf.  The butterfly is cut from Joy Crafts Floral Flourishes 6003/0006 die from Rich Razzleberry.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Light Pink Rhinestones.

I have so many types of butterflies in my stash that I can't get away without crafting a number of butterfly cards in a commission as large as this one.  This butterfly paper was fairly irresistible.  Add to that I think pink and green are such a great colour combination.  I love how the lightly flourished font in the sentiment works with the butterfly die cut.  I probably didn't need to add rhinestones but it did hurt either.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment