Friday, September 14, 2018

Monarch Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really simple birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a black Bazzill and a yellow of unknown origin.  The sentiment is cut from more Bazzill black with Stampin' Up Sizzix Happy Birthday Thinlits.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Unforgettable "Firsts" enamel dots.

Notwithstanding the butterflies on this paper, this is not one of my favourite cards in this series.  I was drawn to the paper by the butterflies but when it came to actually crafting this card, it was tough.  I didn't have the solid papers for coordinating.  I love the die cut sentiment but the yellow enamel dots are not the greatest.  It's not a bad card, just not my favourite.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment