Friday, September 28, 2018

Old World Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card strikes me as somewhat old world, not vintage, but old Europe.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Petite Scribbled Sentiments 'Everyday' stamped on Recollections Vanilla with Bravo Burgundy ink and layered on more Bravo Burgundy and Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with Copper Liquid Pearls.

When I first came across this scrap I found it very appealing but once I started using it for this card, I wasn't quite sure how to go forward.  I love the Bravo Burgundy layer and the pop of vanilla but in the end, this card doesn't wow me.  I tried to improve the result with the Liquid Pearls but it doesn't do it for me either.  Not the worst card I every made but I wish I could do a 'do-over'.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment