Friday, September 21, 2018

Layered Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely neutral birthday card.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup "Soup Staples" Green Sugar layered on a green Bazzill and Black Prismatic Bazzill.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Brushed stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This will always be a favourite colour combination.  I didn't have a big enough scrap of the printed paper to make a fully layered card so I got creative with the different layers.  I don't always know how the leftover layered piece will turn out.  Some times what I picture in my mind is completely different that the final result.  In this case, I couldn't be more happy with the result.  This is a really great neutral card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment