Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Not The Birthday Blues

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is a reasonably successful colouring effort.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue.  The images are Stampin' Up Birthday Blossoms stamped on Whisper White in Altenew Permanent Black and coloured with Chameleon BL6, GR1 and Y02 markers.  The images are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I'm not good at colouring but every once in a while I give it a shot.  This is one case in which I was fairly pleased with the results.  I have to say, the few Chameleon markers I have make the task fairly easy.  I really love how the larger flowers really pop (the dimensionals help)!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment