Thursday, September 27, 2018

Subtle In Seafoam

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple and elegant birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Juniper and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Simply Sketched stamped in Altenew Jet Black and layered on a banner in Stampin' Up Basic Black that was textured with Cuttlebug's Victoria embossing folder.  The embellishments are Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls.

This sentiment element was cut with a label punch which makes for an especially easy application.  The only issue is finding a sentiment that actually fits the punched shape.  I think this one is perfect!  I hope I remember for future cards.  The printed paper is rather subtle but very effective on this card.  The black banner makes it all work.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment