Thursday, September 13, 2018

Vintage Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card reminds me of days gone by.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a cream of unknown origin and a light pink Bazzill.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on more cream and layered on more light pink Bazzill.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Flower stickers.

I love the muted grey, pink and cream in this printed paper.  The soft and faded colours remind me of long, hot summer days in the south.  I was thoughtful in the placement of the sentiments so it wouldn't hide any more of the printed paper then necessary.  I've had the flower embellishments in my stash for eons, not using them often because they require extra postage.  This card won't be mailed so they were perfect for this pale, vintage-styled card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment