Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Saying It With Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is a little on the playful side.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on an orange Bazzill.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greeting stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White and layered on more orange.

This is not the most beautiful plaid.  Orange and grey are not two colours that I'd normally put together.  I wanted to use a vertical sentiment however and this piece of scrap was perfect.  I think using two of the more dominate colours for layering help make this card work.  I didn't add any extra embellishments because I thought keeping it simple would keep it a little more on the neutral side.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment