Friday, September 7, 2018

Prettily Patterned

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card used a rather funky and pretty patterned paper.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Altenew Rouge on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I don't generally like using obviously patterned paper on cards.  It's rare that the dimensions work.  In this case I really liked the pattern and thought the colours were great for a more feminine card.  I disregarded the pattern when applying the embellishments because it was going to appear off no matter what I tried.  It's a great simple card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment