Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Another In Black, Green And White

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is really fun and fanciful!


The printed paper is Momenta Patty Young layered on Bazzill Black.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The square embellishments are of unknown origin.

I don't know where I got this sentiment stamp but it worked perfectly with this small scrap of Momenta that I found in the bin.  I know this is a piece of Momenta paper that I've had for eons but it may not be Patty Young.  It's a challenge to keep track of the scraps.  I chose to use the square embellishments again.  Not only were they already on my desk but they worked well with the layers of rectangles I was putting together.  I really love this type of layout and it makes for a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment