Thursday, September 20, 2018

Finely Feathered

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely, neutral feathered birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The images are Stampin' Up Four Feathers stamped in Night of Navy, Close To My Heart Desert Sand, and Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating Sizzix die.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Night of Navy of Recollections White.

I've used this stamp and die cut judiciously over the years because it's so very distinctive and I don't feel I have much imagination when using it.  That said, this is my favourite layout for a feathered card.  I just had to use the feather stamps and dies when I pulled this paper out of the scrap bin.  I liked the neutral colours as it allowed me to make this a non-gendered card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment