Sunday, September 2, 2018

Diagonally Masculine

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very much a masculine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Close To My Heart Desert Sand.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Desert Sand on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Square Durables.

I love this masculine diagonal striped card as much as I did Wednesday feminine diagonal birthday card.  Again it was really easy to find coordinating colours and I love the autumnal shades.  I could have used a darker ink for the sentiment (a navy would have looked great) but I thought coordinating with the Desert Sand layer would work just fine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment