Sunday, September 9, 2018

Elegantly Vintage

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is another of my favourite from this commission.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a vanilla Bazzill and Recollections Grey.  The sentiment is Creative Expression Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Altenew Pure Graphic of more Recollections Vanilla.  The pearl embellishments are of unknown origin.

I love, love, love this paper!  The images and colours are just so wonderful.  I could craft these cards over and over and never tire of them.  I chose to coordinate with vanilla and grey because they really make this card pop!  I used bigger pearl embellishments not only because they work well with the card, but this card won't be mailed so you don't have to worry about extra postage.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment